WELCOME TO 141 DENTAL CARE
CARING FRIENDLY FAMILY DENTISTRY
COVID 19 UPDATE
4TH JANUARY 2021
ANNOUNCEMENT OF A NATIONAL LOCKDOWN BY THE PRIME MINISTER
WE AWAIT FURTHER GUIDANCE FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
PLEASE ATTEND APPOINTMENTS AS USUAL
WE ARE OPEN FOR ALL REGULAR PROCEDURES.
WE WILL CONTINUE OUR STRICT SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS AS DETAILED BELOW
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING THROUGH THIS DIFFICULT PERIOD
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR ADVICE AND FURTHER INFORMATION
THE NEW PATIENT JOURNEY
- If you think you have any symptoms of Covid 19, please contact the practice to reschedule your appointment
- Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.You’ll be asked those same questions again at your appointment
- Dedicated appointment slots for vulnerable groups will be offered
- The front door will be locked. Please ring the bell for a response
- We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the practice for you to use as needed
- We ask that you enter the practice through the front door where you will be met by our reception staff and you will be asked to leave via the back door
- Patients will be asked to remove any gloves before entering the practice
- We no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment
- With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone and bring minimum belongings with them
- A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
- Payment should be made by card where possible
- Staff will not shake your hand
- If you show symptoms following your appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone
- Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice until a few minutes before your appointment time
- Please do not arrive without an appointment. Please note that toilet facilities are unavailable for the foreseeable future
- We may take your temperature when you arrive at the practice
- You must wear a mask or face covering in the common areas of the practice
- 141 DENTAL COVID 19 FAQ
- OPERATING PROCEDURES FOR DENTAL PRACTICES IN ENGLAND
Welcome to 141 Dental Care. We have been established in Witham since 1968. We are a friendly and welcoming family practice that offers fantastic patient care and the latest techniques in general and cosmetic dentistry and facial aesthetics.
Situated on Witham’s popular high street, a short distance from the town centre and train station, strong rail and bus links makes reaching our practice as easy and convenient as possible. There is also a public car park minutes walk from the practice.
We are a four surgery practice, with an experienced and efficient staff. We provide high quality private care and NHS treatment.
Our experienced clinicians use the latest techniques in general and cosmetic dentistry to ensure that you get the best treatment outcomes.
Our friendly staff aims to make your visit as comfortable as possible right from your first phone call and are always happy to answer any questions or concerns at any stage of your treatment.
Our team is here to make your visit as pleasant and stress free as possible.